Tuesday 9 June 2009

Result released

Loading... Loading... and finally... It loaded at 1pm...
Yesterday, I thought I wouldn't sleep the whole night and will just keep refreshing that particular page...
But I was too tired and sleepy plus that "Gateway Error" sign just didn't give me enough motivation to stay awake and keep refreshing...

Today morning a super bad nightmare woke me up at 7am and first thing in my mind is to "refresh" it again... unfortunately, it still giving me the "gateway error" sign... then sleep back untill BB woke me up to work... before leaving the house... "refresh" it again... still cannot... give up...

The 4 hours to lunch time passed quite fast which I expect it to be slow... rush back home!! first thing is to ask "ruby! can check already ah?" Ruby said... "loading loading...." then... finally ruby logged in and we decide to see her result first... Ruby's result is quite disappointing specially the dissertation... I can really see the effort that she put in... how come our tutor can give her that mark:( but luckily all passed... and I was really no mood to see mine... as I know it would be disappointing too...

Then my turn... Scroll down slowly...slowly... surprisingly, the one that I worried the most got much hire than what I expected... and the other 2 exams' results are not bad as well... enough to cover my dissertation result which got lower than what I expect...

and... I got my first class degree... I really got my first class degree... I thought I will cry out loud and party happily at night... but I didn't... I am not happy... I feel relief and finally I got what I want... but... ... if only both of you... both of you... both of you...... if only... you can get first class as well... and if only he can get higher marks...

B... I am so worry about you...
It seems like many things doesn't go well...
Many problem and barrier...
But I am sure we will go through it together...
Let's prove to them...
How much we meant for each other...
How strong we are holding each other...
Let's prove to them...
You can do better...
Just like how you said...
We will make things work...
I trust you B... I always do...
Do your best in your final year K?
We will go through this together...
As long as you dont get angry when I ask you to study more:(
Miss you B...
13 days more...
and I am already dying to see you now...
But still hope you can enjoy your days in Malaysia to the maximum...
Cause after this we will never be a part anymore:)
Love you always...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven tell my daddy and mummy about my result yet...
Would they be happy? I mean like really happy and proud of me?
Mmmm...
They always very FONG SAM (rest assured?) and know I will do my best...

Maybe that's why they don't really ask...
But sometime I do hope that they could show a bit of concern or at least worry that I might not get good result or at least... give me a bit of pressure... or at least scold me a bit la...

Now is like I got first class... but don't really know who to tell and what is the point of getting it...:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats u got ur 1st class~ so proud of you~~
ur parent sure feel glad and proud inside their heart.. they show less on their expression only.. =)

-ks-

JC said...

Thank you Shien...... miss you a lot a lot... too bad I am not going back any time soon:(