Thursday 4 June 2009

You and me...

As I woke up early in the morning...
My mind was filled with the thoughts of you...


As I about to go to bed...
I wish that I could meet you in my dream...


When love is distant it grows strong...
When it returns it blooms...

And now you are 6500 miles away from me...

I still feel that I am so much being loved, cherished, and missed...

I miss you my dear...

You give me warm and comfort every time you come near to me...

Nothing can break us apart cause we are holding each other strong and tight enough...

I always compliant that you got no muscle and big body...
But, god knows that I love hugging you and
lie on you the most...

Thanks for all the sweet and loving moment that you have brought to my world...

I can handle all the pain and trouble as long as you are there...
You are the one who give me strength and energy to go through every single barrier...

Forever is no longer long for me as I am with you
which make me feel that forever isn't long enough...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so touching ah!!!
those pic very nice.. i like the 1st one.. ehehe

-ks-

loyloy said...

ya.. warm pics..