Sunday 14 June 2009

Inspiring

Just read a person's blog...
wow... I respect her...
Love reading her blog...
Make feel like she is smart, talented, special, gorgeous, sexy and bla bla bla...
I used to admirer her beauty...
and she is really really charming...
I know her because she used to be my primary's friend's gf...
I was damn admirer their love cause my primary friend also consider handsome la...
I love seeing new couples and their loving pictures...
and this couple they do have a lot of nice and loving pics...

I hate seeing people being emotion because of relationship...
and I hate seeing couples broke up the most...
Unfortunately... it happened a lot in 2008...
And I am one of the victim...
In the beginning of 2009...
Their loving pics seem to be deleted from FB and FS...
I wonder why...
and I just found out the girl's blog...
read it... and I love it:)
If only I could be a guy:P

I wonder why...
She is so so so attractive...
Why wouldn't she post her pic in her blog?
I wonder why...
She is so special...
hahahaha...
I sound so gay...:P

祝天下有情人,终成眷属
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is 4am now....
and the sky is bright already....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check this out... you and your imaginary boyfriend
I heard quite a few successful examples already:P

No comments: