Thursday 2 April 2009

Spendthrift Jocelyn...

Today after work... straight fly back home and pack my stuff to swimming... I joined their membership today! Unfortunately the price has gone up already... by 1 pound... some more just started to change today 1st of April... Gek Sei Ngo... So, every month I have another £30 expenses plus soon I am going to join the... unlimited access in Cine World... £11.99 per month... gosh... Spendthrift Jocelyn... here I am...

So... I am going to join their Yoga class and pilates... and make sure I make use of the membership... recently, swimming seems like stop being effective on my body anymore... I like the feeling of sweating and muscleache... but long time didn't have both of it already... Since Shy Yee said Yoga can make people sweat a lot... so I will give it a try!!

Hopefully the weather will be warmer soon! I want jogging!! This summer should be nice... Looking forward to it!! Esther is coming in June... hooray... It's gonna be super duper fun! I wanna go Alton Tower... I wanna go to seaside, sit on the beach and hug my bb (any seaside will do, never been to any of it)...

My bb today a bit naughty... but never mind la... since it is holiday... let you be manja a bit la:P Love u...

No comments: