Saturday 4 April 2009

My forever best friend...

Today when I was swimming... I was thinking what should i blog today? I been wanting to blog about... you... my best friend... but honestly... I always feel "best friend" is not enough to describe our friendship... but i still haven figure out what is the best word to describe our relationship...

I still remember I wrote something in Word and saved in somewhere half year ago when we were in a serious argument... Let me find it out... and show you... here you go...

I have a best friend

She is caring…

She is gorgeous…

She loves me more than loving herself…

She gives me whatever things that I requested…

She put me as her top priority…

She had seen me as an angel…

I remember…

When I said I feel like eating Greggs, she went all the way to town just to get me a chicken bake in the morning..

When I said I headache, she can give me an hour massage …

When I walking back home during the late night and she found out, she run all the way toward my way back just to company me…

When we buy stuff in Tesco she always does not allow me to carry heavy stuff and she will take most of the heavy one…

When I fall down and hurt myself, she will immediately check whether the injuries are serious or not…

When I said I need some drama series, she will try her best to look at those Chinese words and download for me

Early morning before I work… she purposely wakes up just to see me eating breakfast and send me off...

This was no where near complete... actually what I wanted to say in that moment is... She has been treating more than what i deserve and it has led me to start avoiding her as I was scared of her being nice to me... that argument was really serious till i thought I am going to lose my ever best friend in my life... eventually our strong and firm friendship solved all the problem... all the problems have been solved through communication...and let me introduce her once again...

She is a girl who I know for... 5 years...She is someone who I don't remember how and when we started to get close...We had been through a lots of things... She was my room mate for the past 2 years...She was someone who I used to spend most of my time with her... She is someone who I always relied on... I always cry out loud in front of her and tell her all my problem and she never ever did that to me... She is someone who love me more than anyone... We care for each other... nothing is fake between us... The time we hated each other the most is when we fall as sick... that is the time we hate the other why did not take care of your own health properly... There is uncountable memories in our mind that no one is able to take it away from us... I am glad that I has her as my best friend my life... without her... I would not be able to achieve as far as I had achieved from the past 3 year...

She changed a lot... from a very dependent person to a very independent girl... and now i have on blame her for allowing me over rely on her for whatever things... I know She always feel that I do not trust her... always feel that I do not know how much she care for me and love me... and here I am to tell her that I know how much I mean for you and how much you value me... and it is same here for me... I am proud to be your best friend and I felt lucky to be your best friend...

I am glad that recently you started to believe someone who can take care of me well... and you gave him a chance to love me... trust me... your support mean a lot a lot a lot to me... you have given me confident to love again... and believe true love existed... I am sorry for not loving myself and always tearing in front of you for the past few years... I promise... it will never happen again... Nowadays, I can always feel the sunshine when I wake up... and I hope it will be the same for you as well... you got one less burden(me) now! We will always be happy k?

Ruby... I swear... no matter what happen... nothing can break our friendship... not even a bit... I love you forever beee..

.


1 comment:

scattered mind.... said...

that is another damn touching post that i have read since your other post... my heart is leaping with happiness...

actually all that you have said here, i wanted to say the same things to you as well but was waiting for the right moment...

my darling friend jocelyn... :D

hahaa.. i can describe you just the way you described me... here it is ...

________________________________
You would sit with me to have dinner when I come back late.

You would cook for me no matter what happens between us.

You would show your care by sms-ing me and ask me when am I coming back if I am late.

You took me as someone special to you.

No matter how tired you are, just because I am hungry or that I haven't eaten, you would purposely make the effort to cook for me, really took me by surprise when I first realised that.

You would take care of me when I am sick and check on me by calling from work.
__________________________________

There were so many other things that you did that, just like you, felt that I do not deserve such a treatment.

True that we have been through a lot... and it is a great feeling when you come out of it and realise that you still have your best friend there by your side....

thanks a lot a lot a lot alot for treating me so well with all your love and care...

and now that you have someone else there by your side... who really loves you and cares for you like no other... enjoy that.. because honestly, you deserve that...

i am honestly VERY VERY happy that you are IN LOVE... though i havent really took that path in my life yet... i am sure it is a feeling that makes you float in the air with happiness...

and... dont you dare say that you were a burden to me.. you are an angel to me.. and will always be that way no matter what..

and take care my super pretty cutie smart nicest best friend....

love you :D