Saturday 11 April 2009

Dissertation Status: Almost complete

Today morning I slept at 6am again... but at least I achieved what I had promised myself yesterday! I finished the discussion part! Was wondering whether should I continue to do the conclusion part, but I guess I would rather show the discussion part to my tutor first then only start my conclusion since it is only require 500 words... My current dissertation contained 10,833 words... it seems a lots... Hopefully he would not ask me to cut down the words la... Basically, I feel my dissertation topic is quite interesting... it is all about the factors that caused the current credit crisis... I love the discussion part where I need to create my own framework for the failure that caused by the corporate governance failure... and I relate it to HUMAN FAILURE... hope everything will goes right and hopefully I could get first class for this dissertation... then... It will be super duper nice!!


Next aim will go to FM308 which is a 100% exam module... Mmmm... will use 4 days to revise all the necessary chapter! God bless me... and all the best to you all as well :)

REALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR SUMMER HOLIDAY!!!

* Happy Birthday to my youngest brother Wai Wai *

No comments: