Thursday 9 April 2009

Career...

Today is my last day working in Francis & Co before exams... I requested for a month holiday... It seems a bit long... that mean I need to live with no income at least a month... gosh... Luckily My director Warren is expecting me to be back on 18th May... Hopefully he wouldn't find someone to replace me in the mean time la... please please please...

Today I received an email from Mark, My ex-manager from Xerox! I am not sure whether it is a good news or not... It should be a good news but I am not as happy as what I thought, he mentioned that Trevor, my ex-director who has quit his job in Xerox and work in Hertz is recommending me to his friend who owned an accounting firm in London. On top of that, Mark has communicated with HR about me returning to Xerox plus Robert, the tax director is looking for a potential fresh graduate student as well...

All these are what I have been looking for... get a permanent job in UK... and now the opportunity come without my effort... I should be appreciate it... but, I am a bit scared of living in London alone without Ruby... I am too dependent on her:( When I imagine me staying in London with all my own... gosh... it is killing me... Initially, we thought it is definite that we would not be able to find a permanent job here in UK because of the financial turmoil. So, we were planning to take ACCA course in University of Gloucestershire and part time working in Cheltenham... We even looking for houses to continue stay in Cheltenham for another year... but...should I double consider it again? What is the next step I suppose to take?

To be honest I actually prefer to study in stead of working...I would like to complete another professional examination on top of my degree... and I guess previously I were making excuses that I definitely would not be able to find a permanent job here in UK and blamed it to the credit crisis... But actually, I never even try to apply 1 vacancy...:( I am sorry... :(

It will also be a problem for me if I choose to continue study for ACCA... cause I have to use my own saving for my tuition fees plus I have to settle the cost of living by my own... this year were easy for me as I got sponsorship from the University... so my cost of living can be fully covered by my pay. But for ACCA... I got to pay the tuition fees by myself... today I estimated all my expenses and income... and it came out all the negative figures... gosh... scary... mmmm... so many options... so many consequenses... which is good? which is not so good? mmm....have to spend more time on it... god bless me~~~

1 comment:

scattered mind.... said...

there will always be someone there to guide you through :)