Tuesday 7 April 2009

First Body Combat class in my life

Yesterday (should be this morning) slept at 6.30am and 10am has to wake up cause the first house viewing appointment is at 11pm... Today viewed about 9 houses/apartment... the agency I like the most is Steadfast Agency... Second go to... Morgan... the worst 1 is... CGT (I'm sorry... the house that you showed us is really disgusting and not worth for price...far more to improve...) I really love Steadfast Agency's letting house... all is in good condition and posh looking... plus their website has even included online house viewing video... the house we decided to take is allocated in Hanover street... is quite expensive though... but no choice... cause others houses/appartments really did not took our heart away except for this one http://www.steadfastproperties.co.uk/hanover-street-town-centre-2-bed-apartment-2/102/ Negotiating with the owner now, hopefully she can gives us a cheaper rent and we will sign for a year long contract... shouldn't be a problem:)

3.30pm only finished all the appointment and was really tired... fly back home and have a nap... then 7.20pm!! Body Combat!! Wow!! Highly recommend all my friends to try it at least once, I'm very very very sure that you all will like it... plus it make me sweat! not a lot but at least i sweat!! I felt so so so relieve and happy after the class... I like it so much... to those who 1 to keep fit 1... I'm sure body combat will help... I love the instructor... she is so energetic, so friendly... the most important is i love her body... very firm and sexy... I wish I could be like her.... soon! soon! soon! I hope tomorrow my muscle would not pain till can not go to work la:P Friday I wanna try again! who wanna join? It is really fun fun fun... I love BODY COMBAT... here is the short demo for Body Combat... enjoy~~




Nice right!! Try it!!

2 comments:

scattered mind.... said...

yea yea... it was interesting and it was the one that made me sweat as well... after a very long time... hahahahaha.... i nearly fainted doing it anyway... hehehehe..

but true... the instructor was really nice and friendly and really energising as well.. makes you want to do it kind of feeling.. hehehe.. i would also suggest everyone to try it :D ...

ps. - jocelyn enjoyed dancing there at times and not actually combat... lol :P

Dominic said...

Someone is going to be my neighbor already. Welcome to the neighborhood B!