Sunday 5 April 2009

Happy Sunday

Haha... Today morning overslept... 12.30pm 3 of us only depart from home to go to Sunday Car Boot sales... Super nice weather! so sunny today... not cold not hot... just nice... when we arrived there, people already started packing things and balik rumah d... but some big store still haven closed yet... faster go buy vege, eggs, fruits... then Ruby and BB feel like eating burger... I am not a fans of burger at all... so special requested for egg and cheese burger... hehehe... nice and cheap!! £1.20 only:) so cheap... and I bought a non-fiction book!! I was initially attracted by the notice that the seller stick on their store saying that all $$ will go to cleft lip foundation, and it led me to a book with a cover of a very familiar person to me, ROBERT PESTON!! My idol... and that non-fiction book " who runs Britain?" is highly related to my dissertation... £1! sapuh! Hahahaha..... (oh ya... to those who never been to the car boot sale... must go la.. it is worth going:) something special in Cheltenham... it is just like pasar pagi... got fruits got vege got expired food got mamak got... many many others weird weird things... from 9am to 1pm every Sunday)

After that ruby has to rush back to work, we send her back and I thought we might as well to shop for a while since the weather is so nice and I never shop for long time already... first went to Republic, Dim Zhi! shop there for about an hour and debited my bank for £87!! I just simply can't resist the clothes that I like when I feel it look nice on me:( so... £87 gone... after that dont dare to shop anymore... faster cycle back home in case I spend till my bank overdraft again...

Then went back home... rest for a while... Go Yoga lo... BB do Yoga damn funny... I was like trying to not look at him in case I will laugh out loud and disturb the rest... but sometime I did secretly look at him and laugh secretly... hahaha...

Till now almost 12am still haven touch any of my revision and dissertation yet... Holidays always make me feel lazy and inefficient in doing my work... I guess I always do more work during term time instead of during holiday... haih... NEED TO WORK HARDER NEXT WEEK! Jia You:)

*Thanks Ruby for bringing the chicken salad for me:) I love it!Muacks*

*Thanks B for company me for whole day and go Yoga class with me:) I love all the pictures very much! Shall I post it here?*

2 comments:

scattered mind.... said...

hehehe.. you are welcome for the chicken salad... its called crispy salad.. just in case you want it the next time you go to mcd... :)

and i am glad that you had a wonderful and joyful day today :D

Dominic said...

hmm..post la.. i was also bout to post some of it..