Friday 24 April 2009

Dissertation Status: Completed

Yuhoo~~

Handed in dissertation on Wednesday! If you ask me how satisfy am I for my dissertation... mmm... I would say... 95% la... This year I really very good girl... never do things last minute... and the return for that is I am super happy for the results I get for the other 2 assignment... haha... fortunately I only got 2 assignment and 1 dissertation for the whole year... thanks god... if you ask me... how much do you think I can get for my dissertation... mm... normally... I will aim high but feel like I wont get that high... but this time... for the time and effort... I guess "no matter how bad also wont be too bad"... hopefully... first class la please~~ I really need it! please please please~~

Actually 1 week before hand in my dissertation... I am really demotivated for first class... cause the dissertation really time consuming and I hate when the tutor ask me to delete here and there, amend here and there... some point I MING MING feel is good 1 then he feels they are not link or not strongly supported by critics... I nearly give up... then one day morning I received Sammi's message and she was damn happy and tell me our group assignment's result came out already... ask me to go check... that assignment is done by group which includes Ruby, Sammy, a China girl and me... then I saw her so happy I guess the result must be quite high... so I was expecting for 70-75% and that was our aim as well... then check! Oh my god... that is super high! 81% (Thanks Rhian)!!! Motivated Motivated Motivated!!! I know I am not that bad! I know I can do it! Then faster went and amend my dissertation and make it perfect!

Thanks for my tutor Jim Keane... He is really a responsible tutor... chasing me for meeting and try his best to bring out my ideas and thought... super good la... Hope I would not dissapoint you Jim... Looking forward for my result! Besides, I also wanna thanks both my love ones My B and Ruby... Luckily they are always always always there for me when I needed help... without them I would not come to this stage... Thanks Ruby for always motivate me... always says my dissertation looks perfect, make sense and interesting... you know... I always feel relief when you said that...Thanks my B for checking my English and helps me to rephrase sentences... I was damn touch but guilty that you checked my dissertation even though you have not finished your own assignment which need to pass up the next day... Thanks B... I love you a lot a lot and a lot...

After handed in Dissertation... oh my god... I am totally in a holiday mood already... I slept for more than 10 hours then planned to watch E.U on the bed for whole day... until today morning only feel a bit stress for exam... hahahaha... mmm... ok la... since I have recharged... should study more efficeintly! all the best to me and all my friendssss... hope you guys done well for your dissertation and preparing well for your coming examsss!!

No comments: