Saturday 18 April 2009

Love Quotations

Funny enough...When I was finding quotations for my dissertation...I found this...I love all of it!

1. Alfred Lord Tennyson

It's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.

2. Richard Bach

If you love something, set it free; if it comes backs it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.

3. Cinderella

Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?

4. Joan Crawford

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.

5. Theodore M. Hesburgh

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

6. Lisa Hoffman

Love is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important.

7. Mother Teresa

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

8. Philip Barry

Love: Two minds without a single thought.

9. Albert Einstein

Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.

10. Mark Twain

Love: The irresistable desire to be irresistibly desired.

Source from the link here

Picture from here



I like No: 2, 3, 5 the most...

You?

5 comments:

HuiHui said...

i lik number 3...=D

Dominic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scattered mind.... said...

hahah.. i like no 1 and 2.. really nice and i find it very romantic... :P... and i have heard them in many bollywood movies.. heheeheh..

JC said...

I like number 3 the most too...

Yee... then bollywood copy cat...:P

scattered mind.... said...

yeap.. but thats how i got to know it la... hehehe.. ;)