Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter Day

Easter day is also known as Easter Sunday, Resurrection day or Resurrection Sunday. As mentioned in previous post. It is to celebrate Jesus resurrected from the dead of 3 days.

Easter bunny and Easter eggs hunts is part of the modern activity to celebrate Easter. And why bunny and eggs? Because, Legend says... Bunny used to hide the basket which filled in coloured eggs, sweet and toy somewhere in the house on the night before Easter for children to find when they wake up early morning in the Easter Day. The coloured eggs are the symbol of rebirth.

Also refer to: http://www.holidays.net/easter/bunny1.htm

Happy Easter :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Today early morning received a call which I never ever expect. I just hate this fellow, wonder why he can be so ungrateful and inexorable... 'Bite the hand that feeds you' - best suit you! I am so disgusted! Yiaks! I curse you will never ever find someone who will sincerely love you, all you have will be those who will betray you and make use of you and dump you on street! Disgusted! I know this is cruel but nothing beats yours! *

~I had a bad Easter~

3 comments:

scattered mind.... said...

very informative indeed... but sad that you had a bad easter :(

scattered mind.... said...

hope you had a happy ending of the day.. :)

scattered mind.... said...

wow.. someone commented on my blog and just realised it.. hehe.. well... promise you tonight i will finish my dissertation... :) and hand it in tonight :) i am not going to sleep all night until i finish it.. but a bit no motivation when you are not there awake with me.. but not this time... i will definitely finish it... :)