Thursday 2 April 2009

First Yoga class in my life

Yesterday slept at 4am and today BEBE woke me up at 9.45am in the morning!! Luckily he has the patience to wake me up... if not 10:30am I will still be nicely sleeping on my bed and skipped the Yoga class!

The Yoga class is not as hard as I imagined... I did not sweat a lot, not even a little, and until now I don't even feel a bit of muscle ache... kind of like disappointed, but I will still be joining the class la... better than nothing:P the teacher is totally not same with what i imagined, i thought it will be a slim and sexy lady teaching me... unfortunately... an old man stood there when I walk into the class... Next will be Pilates or.... Dai Chi? worth trying!

Then went to find Felicia, Kartz and BB to eat breakfast... Dim Zhi... 12pm Felicia and Kartz still sleeping and not ready to eat breakfast yet... so, end up just 3 of us eating lo...and it was soooo nice... eggs, hot dog, sausages, bread and bake bean... satisfied...then lepak in BB room and find for houses... Tuesday whole day will be viewing houses... some of it look damn posh... and of course their price also damn posh la...

then 6pm go back home and get ready to PC world and sainsbury... finally we decided to cycle there... and it is not as far as what i thought... quite fast though... damn passed by KFC!!! haven see the restaurant already smell the KFC already... 3 of us have the same thought! dinner! BB bought a 22 inch LCD monitor in PC world... he seems happy haha...then Kartz came and we have dinner together again!!! KFC.... 12 chicken 4 fries 2 side dishes and 1.5 litter pepsi for 14.99... love the feeling of having dinner together... Karthik was cute but a bit scary also... hopefully he will relieves his anger soon...

Then came back home... BB was like can't wait to set up his monitor... but i understand la... just like i can't wait to try my new clothes at home lo... and I feel so happy to see his exciting face... hope you got what he wants la:) Dont know why he said thank you to me though... because I carried it back? haha... actually i just want some exercise that's why I said I want to carry it back... cunning... me.... keke...

Today ate so many fattening stuff... tomorrow gonna swim 25 laps... all the best:)

2 comments:

Dominic said...

Thank you for carrying it back for me. And giving me advice there... Greedy la.. Want the 22'. Should have listened to you and gotten the 19. =)

JC said...

If there is no greedy consumers then how can have the bigger and bigger monitor wor...

Everyone is greedy:P

Make sure you won't regret if at all you decide to return it wor...:P