Tuesday 31 March 2009

I am in love

And now I am belonged to someone who...
  • been treating me like a princes...
  • likes a bebe... so cute... and so naughty...
  • is not the perfect one to others but to me... he does...
  • calls me b....
  • is the first person who bought me a ring... a really nice one... so pure... i love it...
  • always buy me flowers...
  • wake me up every morning and make sure that I have woke up then only go back to bed no matter how sleepy he is...
  • always sleep after i slept...
  • always look into my eyes and talk to me...
  • has made me cards even thought he is not good on it... and they do look weird... but they are all my treasures...
  • cooks for me... "what you want?" "mmm... kong po chicken" "ok!"
  • is always optimistic... and that is why he has got me and brought me endless happiness...
  • can let me 100% rely on him... settles stuff for me...
  • i wish i could be with him forever...
  • wrote for me... "10 things I love about you"...
  • bought me PANG PANG to accompany me sleep when i am alone...
  • will cry when i cry...
He always...
  • looks at me... it's like... I am the only one he could see in the world...
  • hugs me... so tight... not letting me to run away....
  • kiss my head... and it means the world to me...
  • packs my bag when I am about to leave the house... he always fill in with all the things that i need without me mentioning what i actually want... what he asks is... which bag you want to bring today? never thought someone can do that to me... when you first time did... I was really shocked...
  • trust me... and I will do the same to him...
  • unpack my bag after I came back from swimming... and again... no one did that to me since i was young... not even my parents did...
  • put me to bed... and sayang my head till I fall as sleep...
  • give me freedom... let me do what i want... respect me... and let me make my own decision...
And I hope we will never ever be a part... and I am going to tell the world that... I AM YOURS... I AM ENGAGED... I AM NO LONGER AVAILABLE... and I LOVE YOU B... *TO BE CONTINUED"

6 comments:

scattered mind.... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JC said...

haha... who is that?

Anonymous said...

honestly i am damn happy for you. reading the last post made me really feel that you have got what you wanted. basically your dream came true. I really hope that this will last forever. i really mean it....

i never thought this was the case. now, a lot of things makes sense.

hahhaa... reading this post makes me want to have someone who would care for me that much...

its great da.. wish you will always have this happiness... :D

as long as you cherish this moment as well and that you both treat each other with love and respect, it should all sink in easily. dont think of the past...

now you have found that someone who would love you and cherish you just as you deserve... so.. all the best my friend...

love you... :)... take care da!! always have that spark in you alright.... tata!

wai leng said...

sweeeetnyaaa.... haha..u r a really lucky princess! hmmm, if my bf is doing all this~ my heart sure melt d!! hahahahhaha

btw, y got comment deleted punya? hehe

scattered mind.... said...

it was me.. i did not want to show my blog initially... and thats why i had to delete it so that no one would be able to find it.. but now... i am not really bothered... so.. thats why.. hehee

JC said...

Wai Leng:
Hahaha... Ya... I'm really lucky:P
Mmmm... then maybe try do it for your bf... let his heart melt lor:P

scattered mind:
What make your blog so secret? Come... Share a bit...:P