Saturday 4 April 2009

Friday again:)

Can't believe today is Friday:) The happiest day of the week:) But is it now 2am already! why the time passed so damn fast... I finished work at 4pm and after that went to Waitrose buy cakes for Ruby and BB, planned to surprise them:P then went back home and pack things for swimming... Reached BB room and I was really sleepy... yesterday slept at 4.30am and this morning wake up at 8.30am... 4 hours! not enough at all... was actually planning to take a nap in BB room... unfortunately I slept till 8.15pm! Sport center will be closing at 9pm... and I still determined to go:) good girl... swam for only half an hour and went to steam room for a while... then people started to chase us out... ok lo... went to tesco bought 3 melon for only 47 pence each! reduced price... DAI DAI... then back home cook fried rice... Ruby and BB also said nice:) satisfied... then! realised 2am already!! wanted to sleep but still very full now... stone for an hour then only sleep la:P

B... thanks for treating me good and taking good care of me:) I love you... a lot a lot:)

2 comments:

Dominic said...

Thanks for teaching me how to slice the melon just now. HAHAHA!!! It would have taken me a whole year to do it with a spoon.
Thanks for the cake and tea. =) It was nice..but the surprise is nicer. Suddenly, suddenly you showed up, just when I was wondering where you disappeared to.
Thanks for treating and taking care of THIS BB here also. =)
Love you to bits!!!

scattered mind.... said...

hey.. thanks for the donut and the cheesecake.. i loved it alot!!! hahahah.. DAMN DELICIOUS!!!...

and the fried rice was very nice... when i came home late... and was quite hungry.. it feels great to know that there is food there ready and that you accompany me while i am eating.. hehe :D