Sunday 22 November 2009

Wow...
I am a bit high now...
Very dizzy OMG...
I wish I can drink more...
Cause Mami is here...
Can take care of me...

Had a really good chatting session with Jeff and Wai Leng's Family...
It's nice making new friend and sharing experience and stuff...
Make me forget of something at that particular session...

I'm really... very emotion now after a glass of red wine...
I realized... I have not been crying properly for....
I have not been thinking properly for...
I have not been emotionally down for...
I feel something is really missing...
Some part is really missing...
Whole thing is not completed yet...

Mmmm.. There are many things I got to do... After 24th Nov...
I had to start my revision...
OMG... too many to catch up...
But I think I can handle...
Calculating bill and plan for my budget...
Cause I think I overspent d...
Plan for Christmas...
My sis will be here during Christmas...

And... I have to start dating...
with... all of YOU...

time to wake up...
time to see things clear...
time to see... the real world...

I will be strong...
Internal and Externally...
Just like... YOU....


No comments: