Monday 2 November 2009

Me being me....

I was a little gangster when I was in primary...
I slap a girl because my best friend told me she bullied her...
Haha... and lots of troubles came to me after that...

I threw my bags towards a guy's face...
because he betrayed my friend...

The most recent 1...
I scold a friend of mine... who I once very look up to her because she value friendship a lot...
and because of some $$ problem... one day... Ruby told me that she scold by her badly...
I immediately took my phone out and wanna argue with her...
And it ended up... I lost a friend... and being an enemy to her...
and she hate me a lot...

I am impulsive...
I talk what I feel...
I shout what I dislike...
Straight forward...
Whenever someone came and compliant to me...
I will straight away stand out for them... no logic thinking...

I know majority of people dislike and hate my behaviour...
I hate being hated... who doesn't?
I hate being discuss... who doesn't?
No choice... I did what I have done...
Nothing can be change...

I thought... it's alright to be like that...
I thought... it's not a wrong things to do...
But... I am not certain about this anymore...

I will try my best to think before I take action...
But don't think it will success...
because... 本性难移...

The lucky things is... I still have the minority of you...
And I believe... the minority of you are the one who worth me to hold on...
At least... when I am down... and sad... there are always someone there for me...
That is more than enough... to all my best friendssss....

No comments: