Friday 13 November 2009

Mami finally here in UK :) :) :)


Mami was late for 2 hours... I was so worry...
(lots of funny story when she reached the immigration there)

Gosh...
I knew it will be great... I knew it...
I feel warm even thought the weather is cold...
I love holding her hand cause it's always warm...
I love seeing the way she eat (OMG... She kept eating!!!)
I love to shop with her... I love it! I love it...
Thanks to my mom and finally I got PHD in taking london tube!!! Hahaha...

But... from the first moment when I see my mom in airport...
I just kept thinking... she will be leaving UK soon...
I really hope she can be with me here in UK forever...
I wanna teach her how to online.. how to speak English..
I want her to cook for me and advice me when I'm lost...
When she is here... I wouldn't be afraid even if the world leave me...

I was so happy when Mami said... She will visit me again in June 2010...
I hope that time I will be able to present her a LV bag...
I hope that time I will be able to let her stay in a better hotel in London...


Mami bought 50pounds things from Primark...
I ask... Mami you guess how much... She said... Mmmm...
100 pound?? hahahaha....

Mami loves my house


I told mami this is my car... she believed it!!
Hahaha... She still insisted that I should have a car here...
But... Mami... I can't drive la...

See! this is my mom!! she is just... SO CUTE!!
(I wonder why daddy can let her go:()

Mami cooking for 20 peoples!!
She cooked almost 4 hours...
Thank you Mami...

I loveeeee this!!!!
Super Duper nice!

Ate dim sum here!! Nice Nice Nice...

Mami pretty right!! OMG!!!

Do we look alike? say YES please...

See... My CUTE CUTE MAMI again...

Mom's friendsss...

London eye... I said I treat her to go on the flight...
but she said... She dont dare... alamak!

Surprisingly... Mami love UK!
She kept saying... So nice...wah... so nice....

Mami hand bag so heavy...!

Trafalgar Square

Never buy go and touch! :P

Mami... Lost 150pounds inside!!
Luckily I stopped her!!

CHINA TOWN

Me and Mami in Hotel

In front of M&S
Mami so Happy

Mami wanna be even more pretty:)

The guy got so much patients serving this aunty...
Mamy I love you...

See My cute Mami again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh.. So nice.. I want my mommy to be here too!! Ha ha..