Sunday 22 November 2009

Mami leaving soon...

Mami gonna be back to Malaysia on 24th Tuesday night...
Time flies...
2 weeks gone...
I had a really really really nice time with her...
We never spent so much time together for so long before...
She always busy with her work and I seldom at home...
I love being around her...
She always tells stories and advices...
I will be as successful as her...
I will make her proud again...
I will buy her another ticket to come to UK!
I am sure... I will miss her badly once she leaves UK...
I will really miss her...very very very badly...
Can't imagine how it going to be on Tuesday...


Mi... You must take care of yourself when you are alone in Malaysia...
May god bless you and stay happy forever ok?
No matter what you do...
I will always support you and stand on your side...
I am sure you are doing the right thing... :)
Love you always...

No comments: