Sunday 15 November 2009

Today Midnight! Off to ROME!

Hurray...
Tonight 00:30 will off to London then 6:50 depart form Gatwick and reach Rome at 10:15!!
Hotel, Bus ticket, Flight all settled!
Total around 3,ooo ringgit for 2 people...
Mami sponsor:)
All other expenses will cover:)
I packed and can't wait for it!

Thanks Mami for completing my dream...
Was not able to go last time... Don''t want to mention it anymore...
And now Mami is the only person that I would like to go with...
Yes! Mami is the best of the best of the best!!

I am still not feeling well thought...
Today afternoon fever came back already...
But I just shut up and faster eat medicine...
I will recover! I will! And I need to recover! I must I must!

ROME! I am coming!!

MAMI I LOVE YOU...

2 comments:

neo~esTheR said...

enjoy your trip, jealous la, hehe

JC said...

I WISH YOU WERE HERE WITH ME...
I MISS YOU A LOT A LOT A LOT...