Saturday 14 November 2009

ill....

Yesterday night...
I kept coughing...
And today morning... I am seriously ill...

Trust me... Don't ever say: "I seldom sick 1..."
I said that to my mom yesterday... and... This is the immediate consequences...

I am so sorry to my mom to see me this sick face... I hate it I hate it...

I tried my best to go out today...
Planned to bring my mom and her friend to Gloucester...
But mummy said weather not good... walk around the town would be a better choice...
I agree...

Bought some clothes and a cap for mom...
Hopefully she likes it and USE it!

I got something to say...
I dont really like my mom's friend...
I dont want her to occupy my mom...
We suppose to meet her only for a day in London...
But she said she wanna stay in the hotel...
Then kept saying I dont know how to find... find so expensive but no quality 1...
Argh... I kept quiet cause I know my mom would like me to keep quiet...
Then say the hotel very far la... not central la...
But that hotel is just 5 minutes walk to oxford street and 7 minutes to Marble arch tube station!!!
Then I suggest my mom to buy LV... I said I can sponsor her 100pounds..
Then she cakap banyak banyak!
Say why advertise for people... But all I want is to make mummy proud...
I dont want her to take a 50ringgit pasar malam bag but driving a S series Mess to see her clientss...
Then she asked my mom to bring one phone which people left on the street 1 for her husband...
I dont want my mom to do this kind of thing!
Then today someone left a LV bag in TK Max.. Me and her saw! I faster run and pick it up and take to the counter... she follow me behind and once she know I was queuing up in the counter then she left d...
After that she kept saying those double meaning words to me...
Say like... if other people take ah... Sure run away first... where got people hand in to counter...

Never Mind... let her say...
I hope today I did something good...
Tomorrow my fever, coughing and flu can stay away from me...
I want to go Rome...

God bless me...

Specially miss you when I fall sick...

Mami Keep cooking and cooking and cooking... OMG...

whole chicken! for 4 people???

NICE..

Hope I can recover soon...
I am really ill now...

No comments: