Saturday 28 November 2009

I privated my blog

Mmmmm....
I private my blog when I was a bit drunk....
Haha... till now still haven public back....
I guess... I felt restricted to blog...
Sometime I wanted to shout out something...
But I care on the people who read my blog...
Mmmm.... But I am sure one day I will public it again...

My mood has been changing up and down...
But slowly slowly... I am getting use to be alone...
Mmmm....
Saturday today... I was supposed to do my revision...
Unfortunately... I still haven started yet...
Been watching drama all the time... keke...
宫心计!very nice! I like it very much!
Don't know I should thanks the one who downloaded it for me or not...

Recently... I have been considering of going back Malaysia for good...
No conclusion yet...
Will make a decision after my exam...

Mmmm... and... I have been missing him recently...
I am glad that whenever I think of the scene that we together...
I will smile... It's all sweet and nice...
I am clear and understand that... there is no way and no chance for us to start all over again or... to be together back again...
But sometime I do imagine it :P
Just think la... Don't worry...

Sometime the pain that I feel just won't go away no matter how hard I tried...
I thought all the cruel things that you did that made my heartache will make me escape...
But... There are no way.... and today... I am still missing you...
I wonder how long I have not look at our pictures...
I wonder when was the last time we met...
I am sure time will cure... I will miss you if I do... I will look for you if i wanted to...
Let it goes naturally... I know one day I will officially over you:P

I do enjoy my single life though...
and I feel... I changed...
Not in a good way...

It's weird that there are still people dare to come to me though...
Mmmm... But... actually... I am quite happy about that...
Never expect that at all...
But anyway... he is still in my mind...
I am not ready for any new relationship...
Let us all remain as friend k:)

And... I really have to start my revision... like... now?
Been keep eating today don't know why...
I lost 2KG in 2 weeks...
Don't tell me I will gain that back in 1 day leh...

No comments: