Thursday 5 November 2009

Positive

I got many things to blog....

Horrible things...

But it wouldn't be nice to blog it here...

I had miserable dayssssss...

I am raising my white flag now...

I had enough troublesss...

My mom is coming in 4 days time...

Please leave me alone...

I need a peaceful life...

I am not a grateful person...

No where near there...

But I did not harm people...

I did not PLAN and DO anything bad to people...

That's all...

I will be positive...

Today onwards...

No more tears:) no more no more!! :) Just be myself:)

I will walk straight and face up to the sky and smile in the morning :)

Face the mirror and tell myself that today will be a great day :)


For you... thousand time over...
Your sorry means nothing...
No point saying that...
If saying that make you feel better...
Go ahead then...
For you... Deep down... I pity you...
I tried hard to make you a better person...
And now... I know I failed...
I will still pray hard for you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah,leave him alone.. he is not worthy of you so are you to him.