Saturday 14 November 2009

I knew I will recover!

I was really sick just now...
My tear kept dropping for no reason...
I pray to god...
I don't want lie on the bed for the following days...
My mom kept saying if haven book Rome..
Then next time June only go...
I knew she will say that!
I was really sad when she said that... tears kept dropping...
I told her... No matter what I wanna go... Tomorrow I will recover...

I kept drinking Ho Yan Ho... I ate 5 Caplets of medicine in one day!
It doesn't work...

Then my mom tried to figure out...
Ting ting ting...
She put some plaster behind my next and back...
Then she suddenly remember her bag got one GuaSha equipment!
Holographic Meridian Scraping Therapy (Guasha) / Spooning
Wow... She gua here and there, here and there!And I feel much much much better now!Tomorrow I will be 100% fine! And Rome's plan still ON!!

Thanks Mami...
有你在。。。我什么都不怕!!!

No comments: