Friday 6 November 2009

I calmed down...
Deleted the aggressive post...

My intention to blog is to share things...
Not to fight...
I apologize to those readers if you felt uncomfortable to read my blog recently...
I am sorry...

I love to blog...
To share happiness, sadness and knowledge...
I have really limited knowledge...
When I know something interesting or something new...
I will blog it here to share...

To the one... who made me cry for nightsss....
I apologize to you...
I am sure I did do something wrong or fake which made you hate me that much...
I am sorry...
Fight wouldn't make you and me feel better...
Hatred doesn't make your life go smooth...
I am sure you know better than me...
So please accept my apologies...and move on

And... dont say I am pretending to be grateful or perfect again...
For this post... I swear with my love life... all the words I blog here is from the bottom of my heart... please trust me...

But please... don't do the things that you planned to do...
You know it's not right... They wouldn't have good ending...
If you really did it... I will tell them...

Thanks for those who showed concern...
I really really really appreciate that...
Even some small words... "jia you" or "stay strong"...
It really comfort me a lot a lot a lot...
I apologize that I can't tell some of you what is actually happening...
I swear... It's not I'm not trusting you all...
I trust all of you...
It's just I have to keep my mouth shut so that things doesn't get worst...

I will stay strong...
Be positive...
Stay strong... Be positive...
Everything will be alright...

1 comment:

Angel said...

Stay Strong, JC!! No one have a perfect life, life always up and down & full of challenges..I know it is difficult but thinking the bright side and stay positive as it will make you stronger. I have always proud of you, you are smart, intelligent and have a strong personality. Stay what you are as that is the JC I know for the last few years. I always around if you need to talk or advise xx