Wednesday 25 November 2009

First day return to work

Today is my first day return to work...
And I was late to work cause didn't sleep well yesterday night...
So... quite hard to wake up in the morning...

Time flies... 2 weeks passed...
Fortunately I did lotsss of things within these 2 weeks...:)
But I really feel I am not ready to go back to work...
I am still sick...
Alan seems like hinting me to go back and don't spread the bacteria all around :(

Didn't realised that I been sick for 2 weeks...
Guess what... I used to like to fall sick...
I like coughing... I like running nose...
Cause I feel that made my voice become sexy...
But... Now... I wish I could get rid of this stupid coughing... Its hurt my throat so much...

Today working...
I feel Alan is quite happy to see my back to office...
Haha... maybe he feel finally he don't have to face Steven alone...
He treats me quite nice... I am happy for that...
The working hours seem like passed abnormally fast...

Oh ya... My mom reached Malaysia already...
I cried out loud in the airport...
Mami also cried...
She said... if at all you can't take it... You can always go home...
On the way back to Cheltenham...
I kept thinking the reason to go back Malaysia for good...
And there are lotss of them...
I really don't know what is my next step...
Will think properly after F6 Exam...

I will take next week off for revision...
7th December...
I am sure I will be fine for this paper...
I am gonna study very hard this time...
Concentrate and concentrate...

No comments: