Friday 20 November 2009

My graduation ceremony

Hi everyone...
I am super happy today...
I enjoyed the graduation ceremony...
I am sure the rest does as well:)
I thought it will be quite boring but it's not!

Before the ceremony people did ask me whether am I exciting or not...
But I was like... Mmmmm... not really...
But! When I put on the gown... and getting ready...
I was like... OMG... what am I wearing?
Ruby asked me... "Jocelyn! Can you believe you are actually wearing it?"
I was like... YA!!!

It's really a very special day...
Yes, I agree that the ceremony is nothing special...
Just walk up the stage and shake hand...
Yeah... I did feel like that before the graduation...
I was like... ah? The certificate not get from the stage 1 meh...
Why we take from the counter 1?
But no... after the graduation...
I feel the whole process of getting there...
Choose what to wear...
Make up...
Dress up...
Going there...
Putting on the gown...
Take pictures...
Waiting...
Walking up to the stage...
Shake hand...
Take pictures...
Receiving presents....
Returning the gown...
All these mean a lot a lot a lot to me...
Something that I will remember for life...

After the graduation... I feel like... wanna study master... phd...
Really... I so envy the PHD graduated student...
They must be feeling honored...

And Yeah...
Thanks to my dear Mami...
Thanks for everything...
Thanks for the flower...
and... thanks for the hug...
OMG... after the ceremony...
my mom came and hug me...
I was like... OMG... my tears wanna come out d...
Thanks for coming all the way to attend the ceremony...
Thanks for all the advice...and support...
I love you Mami...

And also to my beloved friendssssssssssssssssss
Thanks for coming to my graduation!!
It means a lotsssssssssss to me!!!
Alice, Bernard. Kit Wah, Gary, Shealin, Karthik, Peh Ling, Felicia, Bee Peng, Dayna and Denise!
Thanks for those who took care of my flowers and bear bear...
Thanks for those who hold the camera!
Thanks for those who congratulated me!
Thanks for those who take pictures with me...

I really really appreciate it...
I am really really happy today...
Thanks god for making everything smooth...


3 of us... came together... gone through lots of things:)
Nice memories:) Keep in touch Sammi!


Me graduated!

Mami so pretty...


Nice pic!


Congratulation Ruby...
Muacks!

Paul! Finally get the chance to take pic with him!

Denise... my personal Tutor... But... Seldom meet her 1...

Hurrrayyyy!!!!

Came back home... Take pictures with flowers and bear bear:P

And yeah... Finally... I got this!!!
It will be perfect if it come with a book with it!

No comments: