Tuesday 30 March 2010

Coventry day trip

Lalalala....
Last Saturday we went to Coventry for a day trip...
Ruby and Eddie said they were planning to go together without me...
Then plan failed then only ask me to go...
!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*%$#@
Suppose to leave the house at 7:30pm!
Hahaha... but Friday was Pei Man birthday eve and we went to clubbing la of course!
Was really drunk...
I was so so so so difficult to wake up in the morning!
Hangover somemore...
But still determined to go... just departed slightly late...

Was damn hungry in the train...
Planned to have BIG English Breakfast!
Reach there straight away find restaurant for our brunch!
Funny... quite satisfied with the breakfast:)
Not very delicious but love the feeling to the maximum...
To think back... long time didnt have breakfast with Amanda d...
The last time was me and Ruby staying over her room and I cooked special indo mee for her:)

Then... ask the ada bulung punya Ruby and Eddie where to go...
They said don't know!!
OMG!! They said they did many research d...!!!!
N they said Coventry very nice..
But doesn't seems so la...
Ish... got cheated!
But nvm... we explore ourself:P

Saw there is a IKEA there and went there an have a look!
Gosh!! It is super BIG!!!

BIG Right!!

Have a quick walk inside then continue walk around the town then suddenly came to a place where all the buildings and shops are very old... quite nice though... just a bit weird...




see... it is actually imbalance 1!!


Then reached Coventry Transportation Museum...
Went in and thought there won't me anything interesting inside or maybe there are only few car inside... DIM ZHI.... We... spend...our whole day there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hahaha...
we were actually not touching it!

SAN LUN CEH...

Guess this is for who?

It is for tall man to ride........
called Humber Penny Farthing....
It is for racing too!

I normally dont like museum...
But I enjoyed this museum!!!
Honestly! I feel they should charge for entrance fees!

hahahaha... to start an engine!

THRUST 2
World Land Speed Record Holder at Oct 1983!

Experiencing the fastest car in the world THRUSTSSC!!!
1228 km/h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THRUSTSSC!!!

hahaha....
I can fit leh....

so selfish...
One sit only...

Yi!!
See where is the sterling?!

hahahaha...
His car?
NEH!!!!
This car only is an idea...
no production for it yet...
I wonder why...
as I really love the outlook!

There are many sections inside!!
And they make it like really interesting...!
I really enjoyed it!!
Too bad we got no enough time cause at night got Pei Man's birthday party
and Amanda has to rush back for work

Then 3:30pm came out and walk around that area....
There is a very special bridge there...


See the solou there:P

NICE!
I like this!

Hahahaha...
Heavy?
Later can drink water:P

Yi.... I love this!

p/s: Today Eddie do facial for me... HANG FOK nya.... Thank u......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.... nice trip....
Have more updates ya :-)

scott davidson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.