Saturday 3 April 2010

Happy Easter

Hahahahaha... Easter again!!!
I still remember last year I did blog about Easter...
N....Happy Easter day!!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
I got 4 days holiday!
Hohuuuu.....
Was thinking to go for some small trip but budget got problem...
Cause gonna move house soon and the ACCA tuition fees and exam fees and annual fees is killing me!
So we just planned to go for same small town...
Unfortunately... Gosh!! Everyday rain!!!
But anyway... so far I still fully utilised my 2 days off:P
Yesterday! Early morning we went for badminton!
Woke up 8am something then thought the leisure center will open at 9am...
DIM ZHI... they open at 10am on Bank holiday...
Ok... sleep back and woke up an hour later:P
Hahaha... played just an hour... cause ruby need to work at 1pm...
Came back home faster mandi! then... 288!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha... had my vegetarian noodle soup again! Cheap healthy and delicious!
Nyam nyam finish then 1pm... Rain again... then ruby went for work lo...
Hahaha... oh ya... I feel recently Ruby become happier and even more charming d ever since she changed her work... I am so happy to see that!! Hahaha... I was so happy to hear that her rashers become better d cause she always eat good food.... went to see her yesterday and they are reallly really nice people... they love Ruby so much:) Hahaha... hopefully Ruby can practise her mandarin there:P Everytime when I ask her... what you had for lunch? she said... wow... damn nice I tell you.... bla bl abla... laksa la... curry chicken la... envy~~~
That's why I cooked curry chicken yesterday...cause she said she still prefer my curry chicken and it tastes nicer... wakakakkaka.... happy~ used whole chicken to cook the curry and it is super nice!! no coconut milk 1... healthier:) she enjoyed it:) Then today morning eat curry chicken with rice again:P morning is the only time that we can spent time together... cause she works from 1pm to 11pm:( then today went for badminton again! wah... play till... nearly pengsan... hahaha... I lose:( Eddie win! so I had to cook dinner for him... hehe...

Neh neh neh neh neh...
Ruby...
I also have stuffed mushrooms...
:P
Superrrrrrrrrrrr Nice!

Jocelyn's curry chicken!
N tom yam fried rice requested by Eddie Ng!
Superrrr Nice....
Got Hot dog 1... :P

Ruby's colleague cooked the stuffed mushroom yesterday when I went to see her... Super delicious..!! Coincidentally Eddie has this idea today!! Hahahaha... Soooo happy!! left few... Let ruby try it!

Later going for a mid night show!! waiting for Ruby to finish work... then ZUM!!!!!
Clash of the titans!!! 3D again!!!!!!! will tell you guys whether nice or not!

Oh ya!! welcome Amanda's Mom!!!
Welcome to Cheltenham again...

Movie time:)
Bye!!!

2 comments:

k said...

so good to hear :D

scattered mind.... said...

Hahaha... do i really look happy... Hhmmm... Maybe.. But ofcourse... Its not as tiring as mcd is anyway... And the food compared to mcd... Isnt the same boring food everyday,.. Heheheh.. As you mentioned in your blog... but hope everything will be soon be alright.. :).. Wonder will i get paid today or not... ?