Saturday 20 March 2010

Blood Donation in March 10

Went for blood donation last week!
VERY VERY PAIN BUT SUPER DUPER HAPPY!!!!
Niang told me that it isn't that pain...
She lied!!!
I was really nervous... really... super scared...
But I saw many grandmothers there...
That gave me lots of strength...:)
After knowing Hui Bee's case... please see her blog for more detail...:P
I felt mine was just a small case...
I feel so happy after seeing the nurse took a big pack of blood of mine to the storage...
I wonder... who will use it?
Mmmm... too bad... I am so selfish... I got AB type of blood... so selfish... only can donate to AB type... but can receive all type of blood... :(
Ish... what to do... I can't control it...:P But anyhow... hopefully it can helps others:)
As hui bee mentioned... I talk to a man who has donated blood for 50 times...
Gosh... he looke like 30 or 40++...
He got a big gift from NHS... he looks like very proud of himself:P
I respect him!! 50 times leh!!!
I ask... how many time you donate blood per year then? He said... mmm... 4 to 5 times??
Wasay... I hope I can be like that!!! 50 x 450g! he donated almost 25kg of blood!!!
HE IS A HERO!!!! I am sure he gonna donate another 25kg!!! HERO!!!!

As I said... I can donate anything... if only... it doesn't cause any pain:(
I really can't stand pain...
My next step is Organ Donation!!! Hehe...
But I have to discuss with my parents first...
Hope I can convince them:)

No comments: