Friday 19 March 2010

~Happy Friday~Gold Cup~2nd anniversary~

hello!! It is Friday again!!

Fuiyo... I fully utilised today!
Hahaha... Happy~~
Went to Betfred straight away after finished work at 1pm!
Can't wait to show Eddie how funny and crazy to bet in a betting shop!
(by the way... I am not a frequent customer la... The very last time I went was last year GOLD CUP la...with ruby... n we won some money as well... hahahaha....)
Eddie bet 4 pounds... no luck la... ish!

Then faster go to Mcd for lunch!
CBO! not very nice... cause the chicken very dry today:(
Then rush back home!
Can't wait to play badminton!!! 2 hours for just the 2 of us!!
Wanna sweat like CRAZZZY!!!!
Hehehe... before go out...
We placed some bet online!!!
Opss... forgot to mention!
Yesterday, Ruby, Eddie and I created an account in WilliamHill!!
Planned to win some money to spend in Birmingham...hahahaha...DREAM....
We transfered total 18pound into the account...
N yesterday after all the races over...
The balance was 18.50...
lol... 50p profit...
Basically only me and ruby won:P
Ruby won 13.50!! She bet on a horse called othermix!
The odd was 1:50!
It means if you bet for a pound to win and if the horse win... then you will get 50pound back!!
Ruby bet a pound on each way for OTHERMIX!
Each way mean you can also win some money back if the horse get 2nd or 3rd!
Hahahaha... and OTHERMIX got 2nd! GENG!
HAPPY!!!!
I was thinking not to bet on Friday since we got back our money...
DIM ZHI Ruby and Eddie got addicted to it!!
Hahaha...
Ruby placed 7pounds bet today!!
But no profit for her:P
Me and Eddie placed a total of 6pound before we go for badminton session!
N I won!! I wont total of 25pounds!
Hahahaha... both horses that won are my lucky number!!! NUMBER 2!!!!
Happy!!!
Eddie's lucky number 3 also won! he got 8pounds!
GENG!!!
Super happy...

Eddie rollover his leg when we was playing match!!
Gosh... Just now the muscle growth really big...
It must be really pain:(
Hope after the massage he will feel better la...
Can see it is really hurtful...

We went to pat tor today...
Hehe... very nice very sweet...
We went to Thai Emerald...
No occasion la...
Just simply wanna go out for a special dinner...
It is really important to have some special time with partner...
Dress up a bit... make up a bit... even a dinner... is enough to maintain the sweetness for... a month? lol....
I believe commitment is really important in a relationship...
Mmm... I'm lucky to have a bf who has the same thought with me:P
He doesn't take love for granted...
He always make me feel that... I'm being loved...
He cares for my feeling... mind on what I think...
Time flies... we reached our 2 months anniversary:)
I thought... guys... doesn't care about those anniversaries...
Hahaha... cause both my ex... never care on these date...
So when they forgot... I got really pissed off..
That's why I learned not to expect anything from bf for those anniversary...
Hahaha... surprisingly...
On the 13 March 12am...
Someone suddenly came and hug me from behind...
And said..."happy 2 months anniversary BB..."
Gosh... I nearly tears...
Very touched... there is no need of any cakes or flowers or ring...
A hug is more than enough...
My heart melted...:)

Tomorrow gonna go Birmingham and will overnight in Cities Nite again:)
Sing K again! I gonna eat my favorite crab again:)
Sunday got class:(
NVM... as long as I can pass this paper!

mmm... what else...
Oh ya... the internet connection is super bad these days...
wonder what happened to virgin or our broadband...

Oh ya... I heard Alice in the wonderland is nice..
Wanna watch the 3D one next week:)



No comments: