Wednesday 3 March 2010

This post is specially for you...

I never expect that you will give me that much of love n care...

I remember I told Ruby...

"In a relationship, no one will give their love without thinking of return..."

And now... I feel... I was wrong...

Cause of you...

I still remember in the beginning...

I quite often compare between you and my ex...

Saying good he is and all...

Sorry... I was really really wrong...

And you didn't get fed up with it...

And I know... you were quite upset but you tried not to show it to me...

In fact, U still treating me the best that you can...

I can feel that you are not doing it for the sake of winning him...

You are doing it because you want to treat me like a princess and make me the happiest person in the world...




As I always said... Your loves are so comfortable...

As time goes by...

I felt more and more secure...

More and more confident on our relationship...

We not used to say about future... or forever...

All the experiences taught us that things will change... feeling will change...

Love will change... but...

Hahaha... but see... after a month... everything changed...

Hahaha... we would not say that we will definitely will be together forever but...

We make sure that we will always give commitment, communicate well... and understanding well...

No harsh words, no guessing, no shouting...

I can see that both of us made every single effort to protect our love :)

I can feel that you slowly have more confident on my love to you... believed me that I'm 100% yours now... :) :) :)


Even though we know things might change as the time flies...

There are many other factors that might change our relationship...

But we will try our best to protect it:)




May god bless us:)




This post is specially for you...


Mr Eddie Ng:) Thanks for everything... n I love you... I always feel warm whenever you are with me...

No comments: