Tuesday 9 March 2010

I guess I really loss my passion in blogging already...
Today got leisure time to do my own stuff...
Then open up my blog...
Ehhhh...
Don't know what to write...

I want to blog something about my company...
Recently... Something is not right...
I felt... xx is finding new job...
I felt... xx financially not very stable...
I felt... I am gonna lost my job very soon...
But we didn't lose any client...
So I presume it is personal problem...
Gosh... Very scared...
Today... xx being ask not to come in tomorrow...till Thursday...
I can feel that xx is not happy...
I wonder would they find out about my blog...
Then I will @#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*

Mmmm...
Recently dont know why...
Keep feel like eating!!!
EAT EAT EAT!!!
FAT!!!!
nvm... got bf already...
Ish!

Mmmm today realised I didnt on my msn for quite sometime d!!!
Gosh... I don't want to be an outdated person!
I seldom facebook also...
Wonder why many of you and facebook all the time...

I got a bible from trinity church...
I wish I can read it...
But... it is not that I don't want to read it...
It is just... like... whenever I have time...
I prefer to do some other things like... blogging or watch KANG XI...
But if someone can read it for me... n explain to me...
Wah... then it will be superb!!!

If I'm not mistaken...
I think Eddie created a blog!!!
OMG...
I got no idea why he will do that...
Hahaha...
Anyway... I think it is a good thing:)
I like people who love to talk and share stuff:)
Can't wait to see his first post:)
But... hey! Make sure you don't over doing it ah!
You still got lots of assignment waiting for you!

Mmmm... I was actually suppose to come inside my room and do my revision for F7...
I end up blogging here... say nothing to blog but wrote a lot...

AND....
GUESS WHAT....
JOCELYN WILL BE DONATING BLOOD ON THIS THURSDAY!!!!
Gosh... I got no idea why I dare to do that...
Maybe... I will run back home after seeing the needle...
Even a small cut on my finger will make me cry like hell...
I can't imagine leh...
N... I cried on every blood test...
But.. I have a feeling... I won't cry on Thursday!
Cause it is something meaningful...
I might get addicted to it:P
God bless me...
I wish Ruby will be there for me though...
But she will be working...
Luckily Eddie will be there...:)

Mmm...
Easter is around the corner...
Wanted to go on holiday very badly...
Ruby and me was looking for flight ticket to go Barcelona...
Apparently, RYAN-AIR had been fully booked...
Mmmm...
Maybe will follow Eddie go visit his brother in Nottingham...
Never been there before:)
Looking forward...

Ruby falls in sick...
Hope she will be recovering soon...
I think she is recovering...
Mmm...
These years... I have being taken care by others...
N I realised... I don't know how to take care of people anymore...
Very sad about that...
But I will improve:)

Ops... have to buy train ticket to go to Birmingham this saturday again for ACCA class...
CIAO...

Good night everyone...
Hope tomorrow won't be too cold :)
To those who doing assignment!
JIA YOU...
Work hard k:)
Go back to do your work!
Concentrate!




No comments: