Thursday 25 March 2010

I am the luckiest girl friend...

So....
Mmm...
I got so much to say about you...
You... always make me...
Speechless...
Always make me feel....
Guilty...
Always make me feel...
I'm not good enough...:(

I can't wait to tell the world how great you are...
How much I am being loved...
How silly you are...
How cute you are...
N how loving you are...

Few day ago you went to waitrose and told me that you saw your favorite chocolate in waitrose...
I wonder why you didn't it...
You said... cause it is a very luxury chocolate and it is very costly....
Then... yesterday...
I received this...

I was like....
Speechless... but... I feel so much being loved...
You always give me the best thing you can to me...
Why am I so lucky to have you....

Desserts...
We have so many memories in desserts...
I am not a super fans of dessert...
But I always enjoy when I have it with you...

n I love you...

See....
You always do something that I didn't expect but to hope someone will do it for me...
I always wonder...
Did I tell you what I want when I dream???
How you manage to come out with all these ideas...

N... again... I'm touched....

I told you... I am in love with seafood now cause...
Recently, we have seafood all the times...
N I enjoyed it to the maximum...
But...
You didnt feel that that's enough...
You wanted to give me more...

That here comes the homemade seabass...

I regretted that... I said it is not as nice as the Thai Emerald one...
I wish I will be given a chance to tell you that...
I tasted love in this dish...
I feel so much being loved...

Every small little things that you did...
Are all craved in my heart...
I wish I can memories every single little touching things that you did...
N revise it in my mind every night...

I feel I am not qualified to be your love...
But I wanna be your love... even though I feel you deserve a better 1:P
But... You are always mine:;pP
Sorry... no more available

I wanna let you know that...
I feel great and secure...
Whenever you said you will never ever leave me...
I wanna let you know that...
Just now...I feel I am the luckiest gf in the world when...
I went into the toilet and wanted to brush my teeth... and I saw my toothbrush is nicely lying on the sink with a toothpaste on top the brush...
Hahahaha....
You are... genius...
Genius in melting my heart....

I tend not to tell out my problems when I feel no one can solve it for me...
What I will do is... I will keep thinking of it in my mind...
N.... You... always... read my mind...
I feel you can really read my mind when you ask me...
Baby... what you thinking...
Tell me....come... tell me...

Last Sunday... In Birmingham...
After breakfast I went for class and he went to meet up his friends...
He had his lunch late so he straight come to find me after his lunch...
N... I saw him with a cup of drink...
It is Soya milk from the restaurant...
He said it is for me and wants me to try it...
I know... it is nothing big...
But... I am so touched...
I am touched because... He always keep me in his mind...
He will never put be behind...
I will never feel alone...

I wish I am not the one who being pampered...
I wish I am the one who will get ready your jacket and stocking whenever you wanna go out...
I wish you are the one who being pampered and feeling guilty for not being a good bf...
But... sorry... you aren't that lucky like me:P
Hehehe....

Today... finished work and I was dying to meet my love outside the office...
I walked out... n it was raining!
I kept looking for him...
But he wasn't there...
I felt so weird... cause... he never late...
But I did feel it is good that he is not here if not he will be wet by the rain...
So I speed up and quickly walk home....
I took out my phone and wanted to call him n ask him not to come...
I saw a message...
N it is..
"stay there! I go home take umbrella!"

.................

My mind went blank for a while...
then... I decided not to stay there..
Cause I can't wait to see him...







1 comment:

scattered mind.... said...

Hahhaha... Thats really good... Well.. I am leaving you... After all these years.. And i sort of feel it is a good thing for me.. As a person.. To grow.. and to learn.. But at the same time... I feel sad because i never been in this country without you... And on top of that... I dont know what type of people that i am going to live with... and its a whole new thing... but i am really glad that i am leaving you to someone who cares and loves you a lot.. And dont take it for granted.. And always try to find the good and not the bad... And you will be really happy.. :).. And atleast i know i am not leaving you alone.. :)... But i am sorry that i cant keep my promise to you of not leaving you... PHYSICALLY... but no matter where i am ... If you need any help.. At any time... I am just a few minutes away.. If there is no one to talk to..you can always ring me.. And there is no time limit.. Ofcourse not during my working hours.. Hehhe... But i am still here if you need me :)... And always be happy!!!!