Saturday 20 March 2010

Niang's Birthday

Mmmm...
Recently I have been missing a person...
My best friend Esther...
Last Monday was her 24th Birthday!
I guess it has been like 4 or 5 years that I last celebrated her birthday with her...:(
But at least I gave her many small surprise every year on her birhtday:)
Hahaha... This year surprise was quite funny but SHE LOVES IT!!!

Miss you a lot Niang...
Hope you doing well there...
Can't go back in June...
Hope you will come and find me in UK...
Then we can go Portugal and Spain together...
Long long long time didnt go travel with you d...
I miss it!!!

Come find me ya! SInce you have enough fund:P
Miss you here...
Take care k?
Dont work tooo hard!
ISH!

1 comment:

neo~esTheR said...

thank you!!! it was a BIG suprise, luv it, but i m very low profile, so pai seh...haha...gotta work now, how r u doing? busy recently?