Sunday 7 March 2010

Recent update

Hello!!!!
Ish Ish Ish...
Didn't know my blog is a hot blog!
Hahaha... You guys made me feel so guilty when you all came and ask me to update my blog!
I did not lose my passion in blogging...
24 hours a day is just not enough for me!!
I am not busy PAT TOR-ing la...
Almost everyday go to sport centre after work...
Then reach home at 7:30pm...
Dinner for 2 hours...
Then... Chit chat a while... check mail.. facebook a while...
Then bed time d...
Ish....

Every Friday gathering with woo they all...
Weekend must spend time with Eddie :P
Sweet sweet a bit... no doubt... that's very important in a relationship...
Can't stay at home whole day and do nothing right...
Oh ya... Me and Ruby started our ACCA class in Birmingham already...
Gosh... the tuition fee is killing us...
465pounds for a paper!
Heart pain la... It is a pain to pay the tuition fees by using your own saving...
What to do... 24 years old d...(ops...am I? Ish!)
Can't ask money from parents d...
Ish...

Yeah... I am so desperate to change my job:(
I feel my skills and knowledge did not get fully utilise!
Mmmm... and... I becoming more and more lazy already....
No good no good...
Ok! Tonight I will apply hazlewood accounting firm!
Finger crossed!
Hope they have vacancy la!

Hey!! Everyone who read my blog!!
I watched a really nice movie last week!!
That is my first time watch an indian movie in cinema!!
VERY VERY VERY NICE...
A very meaningful movie... definately worth it!!
TRUST ME!!
It will make you tear and make you laugh like crazy!
The movie does made me respect and concern more on religious...
And know the important of forgive and forget...
oh ya... the movie name is "MY NAME IS KHAN"
I'm sure it will show in Malaysia's cinema but for cheltenham...
Supposedly, they only have 2 show in cheltenham cineworld... n the time that I watch is the last show... But, they will be adding another slot on coming this monday 8th March @ 6:30pm!!!
Go go go!! Must watch!!
Those who are going to watch in UK...
Please remember that there will be no advertisement before the movie start so must go on time!
Must go... I am sure all of you will like it very very much!!!

Oh ya... Ruby asked me to blog about something happened in the cinema...
Wait... dinner time...
BRB!

Back...
So the story start with me went in the cinema late cause I thought there will be at least 15 min advertisement... But we are not too late la... just missed about... 5 min?
Then after about 20 min... a family came in...
Their sits were occupied by others who came in early but they insisted that they want to sit on their sit... and they were like arguing there and at the end they win and those who are being forced to stand up and find another sit... went to their sit again where they were supposed to be sat... again... those sits have been occupied... they asked them to move but again... those who sat there... rejected to move... so I saw these 2 girls walk out from the cinema... I thought they got no mood to watch anymore and want to leave the cinema... DIM ZHI... 5 mins later... about 3 staff came in... on the light and stop the movie! The guy with coat said: " We have been informed that there are people did not sit on place where the suppose to sit.. bla bla bla....." ok... people start moving and alll... gosh! Luckily we were sat on the correct sit... ish... I was thinking... why has to be so serious... haih... the room was quite small and it was not full... there wouldn't be much different if you sit slightly infront or behind... ish... more drama behind... a local lady stand up and said to the manager... said something like..."excuse me... those who created all these... they came in really late and they were blocking people reading sub titles and movie... if they are late they should have sit on those sit which is emptied...bla bla...

Then another indian lady stand up and said something... I forgot what she said... I think something like everyone didnt sit on their own sit... then another lady argue again said... it is the cinema fault cause they did said there will be 20 mins advert... then a man... sigh... and said... okok... on the movie please... I want to watch the movie...

DRAMA!!!!
But funny... hahahaha.... first time experience this... next time better sit according to the number....
Story ended....

Mmmm.... Time flies...
I got no idea.... why is it March already???
So fast? is damn fast!!!
Summer coming soon!!!
But!! I'm not ready for summer yet!! ish!!!
I slimmed down few months before but now I put on weight again...
Haih... all blame goes to me having a relationship la!
Haih... eat eat eat everyday...
Luckily I did go to gym and all....
That slowed down the process of putting on weight a bit...
If not I really will be double sized...
Have to control a bit already...
Soon will have my keep fit plan!
Ish!

Ops.... time to sleep d...
So fast... ah.... tomorrow monday again...
Work... work... work...
Spend spend spend...
Saved spend saved spend...
what's the point...

Oh ya...
Thought of going back Malaysia during summer...
maybe... July or August?
Almost 2 years d I guess.....

I miss... my best friend the most!!!!
Niang...
Miss you badly...
Hope everythings there are fine...
Works might be stress... Hope you stay strong and relax a bit...
Sometime TAMPOK a bit also nvm...
Hehehe...
Your birthday coming soon!!!
What you want? Dont tell me to buy back your 3k plus watch ah...
I wish I could:P
Miss you here...
Hope can see you soon!

No comments: