Friday 26 March 2010

Gonna move again loo....

Mmmm... Friday again:)
Too bad Ruby is working till 4pm and Eddie went for class...
I'm home alone...:(
But nvm... Got time to blog then:)
Hehe...

Oh ya... Ruby got a new job...
Can't say it is a very good pay job / good job but she can save up alot...
Even though... I feel so much unwilling to let her stay in gloucester alone but...
No choice... It is the best choice for her currently...
As she... is very stress and not happy in working Mcd...
She will be working in a Chinese take away shop near... Prestbury?
It is just few minutes away from Eddie's house...
The boss is a Malaysian and of course the workers there are all malaysian!
THEY ARE SUPER FRIENDLY!!!!!
Me and Eddie company her to go and have a look at her work place...
DIM ZHI they treat us a meal!!
Haha... They are nice...
Hopefully Ruby can cope with the language barrier la...
I am sure she can:)

They provide free accommodation but it will be in Gloucester...
She can save up to 400pounds!
What a good bargain...

They need an accountant in a grocery shop in gloucester as well...
But... you don't have to know about accounting...
Just raising invoices and key into the computer...
Mmm.... even though they provide accomodation as well but...
I think it wouldn't be good for my career if I give up my current job and work for them...
Mmm...

So I am now looking for a studio apartment...
But it is quite costly though!
Just now I went an view a studio apartment!
450pound and fully furnished!
Just... 1 or 2 minutes away from small Tesco!!!
I love it...
N... there is a nice and big sofa!
The most important is the hobs is gas 1!!
Yoh....
Just now I saw there is big TV!
But I doubt the owner will left it for us...
Then... The bed looks posh!
N N N!! There is a perfect garden for BBQ!!!!!!!
Is it a good price?
well... most of the studio offer 425 without furniture...
mmm.... should I go ahead?
So near to town somemore...
should I should I?
Yes... I should...
Will call later...

If this is the case...
Then few of my current house furniture will be available for FREE:)
But some of it is NEW... and we just bought about half year ago...
Might consider to sell it rather to give it away...
will update it soon once I confirm everything:)

Going to Coventry tomorrow:)
Clubbing tonight for Pei Man's birthday eve:)
Fully occupied:P
I like it...:)

1 comment:

Alice said...

Jocelyn, if you need any help. you can just asked from us. maybe you could temporary stay at our house first while you looking for better place.