Monday 28 January 2013

To good to be true (2)

He has a beautiful face but i swear he doesn't look gay...
He has a strong arm, nice shape with muscle and I love holding his arm...
He is aiming to tone up his chest before allowing me to lie on his chest
He has a football leg...full of muscle... and he wear size 8... should be an ordinary size for a man...

I love the way he hold on my shoulder when we walk on the street...
I love the way he block the wind... I blushed whenever he does that...
I love the way he cares about me but try not to show it... I just love it...
I love the way he held the door for me... wherever and whenever... he never miss once...

He asks my opinion occasionally when we dine out... most of the time... he just know what suit me best...
He knows all sort of cuisine... He knows very well about food...
He love buying clothes for me...specially dresses... I just got to make sure I maintain my weight... or lost even more weight... So... whenever I come out from the fitting room... he will has his eyes stare on me and... say... "I really like it" =)
He talks to me everynight... he said he love concluding the day with me...

I love touching his face... love looking on his eyes... and felt like... I am with him... and he is with me...
I love missing him... as we were so busy with our work...whenever we meet... he make sure we have quality time together... do not have to do something interesting... sometime... a bottle of quality wine... and a pack of crisp... is more than enough...
I love sharing my happiness with him... as he see me happy... it put a smile on his face...
I love drinking with him... whenever he had two glass of wine... he will not be able to keep his love towards me in his heart but showed it all to me...

1 comment:

scattered mind.... said...

hahaha... i am sure you will meet this wonderful person in your life!! its really detailed but i am sure its much better to be precise :D.. GOOD LUCK!!