Sunday 20 January 2013

A snowing weekend

We finally have heavy snow in mid January 2013 :)
After 2 hours into work on Friday at around 11am... An announcement instructed all the employees to leave the site and have a safe journey home =) that is very thoughtful of Xerox =)

Haha... Thought this would be a boring weekend... But I have had a very nice weekend in deed :)

Had lots of snack.. Junk food, pizza... Chocolate... Crips and etc. haha...
Had a very good rest and can't wait to go back to work!!! Haha... It has been a long weekend!! Love it.

Bought a pair of UGG! Suppose to be two pairs! Something happen at the check out and failed to buy the other pair! Such a pain! Argh... Bad...

Ruby and Sumu gonna throw me a party next week!! I can't wait!!!!! Muacks!

Friday noon time... heavy snow... <3 td="td">

I am loving my hunter wellies to the max max max!!!!
Had pizza continuously for 2 days.... fat....


No comments: