Thursday 24 January 2013

To good to be true (1)

He is a senior who leads a team of 5 or maybe more...
He speak very well and I love the way he speak...
He acts politely and at times... he looks shy... 
He looks smart with his tie, shirt and coat on... 
He loves Asian food and he has good culinary skill...
He loves to cook...
He loves his job and he is intelligent and smart...
He has a very decent look and he looks cute when he smile...
He is 175cm tall so I can always put my heel on...
He has short and tidy hair and I just love the way he set his hair...

I love buying shirt for him...
I love the way he smile...
I love to share my thought with him and he always understand my thought...
I admire him when he shares his knowledge and never get bored of listening to him... 
I love his voice... I love the way he walks...
I love to see he works... specially when he is serious... 
I love his casual outfit... and he has a good sense of fashion...

We respect each other...
We communicate well...
We love the way we are... we comfortable with each other... 
We just feel glad that we meet each other at the right time...
We always glance at each other at the same time and look away to continue what we were doing...

to be continue....



No comments: