Sunday 13 January 2013

2013 Happy New Year

Hi =)
I know it is a bit late to greet everyone "Happy New Year"
But still... Happy New Year :p

The year of 2012... has been wonderful for me... but not the final quarter of the year...
2012... got a new job... moved to London... career wise becoming clearer...
Life has becoming more and more challenging...
Been back to Malaysia twice...
And towards the end of 2012...
I permanently lost a long term relationship which I truly cherished... and protected through out 3 years of loving journey...
I certainly feeling sad and heart broken for the end of our story...
I wish... everything could be just a bad dream but... the fact is... it is a fact... and...
Sadly... there is no turning point...
I do have a feeling that... he might be right... he said... this could be a good decision for me...
Ya... he might be right... but somehow... I hated him for falling for someone else...
All after all... I... just got to move on... it has been a really tough time for me...
I beg god for help... for energy... for direction...
I believe... god hear me... and helping me slowly...

People said... there is no right and wrong in a relationship...
I should stick with that and don't blame anyone or don't hate anyone for the ending...

Work wise =) It has been great... I got so much to learn and it is indeed a very challenging job...
I enjoyed it... specially recently... I learned a lot from year end process and I certainly feel I am appreciated by everyone and my commitment is worthwhile =)

I made 9 new year resolutions this year =)
Never used to be so serious about new year resolution...
I got to stick with it and make sure I do what I promised =)

2013! It will be a great great year!
Forget the past and life is still wonderful!




No comments: