Monday 14 January 2013

My love...

These are my love... They mean a lot to me... I cherish them and appreciate them to the every single little bit... They are all angels... Thanks for everything... I love everyone of you... Life can be painful at time... but... everyone of them held me up... never let me fall alone... I love everyone of you... I seriously do...

Ruby (my best sister!), Kiran, Sumera and Alia <3 nbsp="nbsp">
I love everyone of you....

Niang... My forever Niang...
Always fight with me and never pampered me..
She is always harsh on me but I love her way too much!!!

My Family... I wish... I wish... oneday... I can return home... and surrounded by everyone of you....

My silly daddy...
He can be very adorable at time =)
I love you dad...

My dearest... My motivation...
3 of them... have never let me alone...
One of the reason I miss Malaysia all the time..
They are all angel!!!
Beautiful angel...
I miss you girls... My charming angel =)

My life is surrounded by all these beautiful angel... Thanks god for everything... what else should I ask for? I love the world =)

No comments: