Monday 14 January 2013

Snow today =)

Weather has been really cold lately...
And it snowed today... for quite a while...
Work has been really busy and I was quite stressed with the student's performance...
Haha... That's why... I had lots of junk foods today...!

Mmm... It has been an ok day for me...
Somehow... I still think of Eddie...
And he often appears on my mind... and whenever it does...
My heart feel sour... in chinese mean... Suan Suan de...
In english... we might say... heart is aching...
Whenever the feeling come... I will just think of my new year 1st resolution...
Forget the past =)
It work relatively well..

I have been keeping myself occupied =)
Going to visit Chinese Church in London on Saturday =)
Should be great...

Tonight I have to make sure I sleep early...
Didnt sleep well yesterday =(

Good night to the world...
The world is amazing and wonderful...
And... I am sure one day...
I will have my happiness back =)
God bless me =)

No comments: