Sunday 27 January 2013

Superb weekend with the gorgeous girlsssss

What a wonderful weekend I had...
Amazing...
Every scene... every moments... is still fresh on my mind...
I love it and I enjoyed it...
Thank you so much girlsss...
You all filled my weekend with laugh and surprises!

Ruby, Sumu, Alia, Kiran and Bisma Bisma Bisma!!
I love you girls!
I am surprised and have never expect any of it!
What else could I ask for when everyone of you come from different part of UK to London just to celebrate my Birthday... what else could I ask for...

I love everyone of you =)
Thanks to everyone who make the effort to come...
Thanks to everyone to arranged all the surprises... I hope it doesn't cause too much pain for you all =)

First surprise: OMG...The night that my mind filled with love and excitement...
How on earth I deserve so much love from all these angels :) 

Second Surprise... named the "Les Miserable" surprise!
THE LION KING theater show! Which is AMAZING!!!
A must watch show! Amazing costume! Amazing singers n amazing presenters!

The Third Surprise: Named "The humongous surprise"!
 A cruise round trip in London with 3 courses meal, live band and a private room?!
Almost fainted!!

What else could I ask for...
Thank you, thank you and thank you!!!
I am pleased.... I am pleased....
I feel so grateful to meet everyone of you!!!!

Between... put on so much weight!!!
Arghhh......
Which mean I am happy =)

No comments: