Wednesday 7 April 2010

E n J

Never thought that you will get me so many things even though you just went for a day trip to London...


Macaroons:)

You made this on my birthday but it didn't success because.. it tasted awful:P Kakakaka...


And I remember you said one day you will let me try the real Macaroons:)

A night before you go to London, you said you will buy something for me

but I never expect you will buy this for me at all...:P

Very cute... but I don't feel like eating it...:(

Cause it is too nice to be eat:(

I love the HEUNG PENG as well..

Wonder why you know I love that?

I always wonder...

For you... I didn't request for anything...

I didn't ask for anything...

But you did everything...


hello baby :)Know why i always buy u dessert or sweet stuff? Pretty simple :) dessert = sweet. I hope when u look or eat or smell or touch u will feel sweet deep into your heart :) they say eat sweet things when u down. i would say eat sweet things whenever u feel like to. For me, sweet = happiness. i wanna see u smile. Wanna see u happy. you are always so charming when u are happy. Don like to see u sad. When u r down, i feel down. When u r happy, im happy too :) in fact im happier!! :) buying macaroons for u is 1 of the things i planned. although i made them for u before (which was a failure), i still wanna u to try it :) i mean the real 1. Hehe :) no why. Just wanna share good things with u :) hope u will like the macaroons. This is not the best yet :p lets go paris and i will definately buy u the ORIGINAL 1 :) anyway, i love u as always. hope u can feel me :) miss u x x x




No comments: