Sunday 4 April 2010

After movie - Clash of the Titans

Er.... not as nice as what we expect I think...
I love the 3D animation:)
The story... mmm... Some of it I don't really understand why...
Ruby also don't know... Eddie also don't know...
Mmmm.... why geh...
And the story is like...70% same with Percy Jackson...
Hahaha... what a coincidence la... I watched Percy Jackson also...
But overall not bad la...
Consider a movie that we should go to cinema and watch it:P
7/10! :P

Next movie will be - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo...
When I saw the poster in the train station, it straight away remind me of somebody:)
Hahaha... the one who keep saying he loves the book to the max:)
Well... I do love reading book but not all the time cause I am lazy...
So let's watch it!! :P
Hope it wont be disappointing:P

Watched Pirahna trailer!
Super scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trailer also scary enough d!!!
Really scary!!!!
But I wanna watch!!

Tomorrow!!!
Cirencester!!
Sunny tomorrow!!
Everyone much go out...!!!!
Enjoy the sunshine lu.....

Drama time then bed time:)
Good night...

No comments: