Monday 26 April 2010

Hello...
Long time didn't update my blog...
Very very very busy...!!!
And I am actually still very busy...
Haha...
But today... 3 of us just realized...
To use laptop online through phone's connection is that easy!!
I know it works but I don't know is that... easy...!
Hahaha... n the speed is quite ok also... not to say fast but usable:P
So I now I have the chance to update my recent life here:)

Eddie is still rushing his assignment and Ruby is helping him out:)
So my responsibility is... entertain them! Hahaha...

Mmmm... my new house.... very very very very very nice:)
Very small but very comfortable...
I love my garden...
The best garden ever!!!
I love the toilet:) very clean:)
I love my room... very comfortable..
I love the living room... very home feel...
I wasn't that like my kitchen before cause it is a bit too small... but now I love it to the maximum!!
Mmmm... I am happy when people say my house is nice:)

O ya.... there is something keep bothering me recently...
I am sure many of you heard about 2012 might be the end of the world...
When I was watching the movie...
I didn't have much feeling about it...
I felt... people make this up...
I believe... one day... many of the natural resources will be fully used... and if human doesn't come out with its substitution... then... it might be causing the end of the world...
or... some part of the world... might be disappear or damaged because of natural disaster...
but... it's not the entire world....
But that day... we were discussing about the Iceland volcano ash... then.... slowly... it linked to 2012 the end of the world... then... Amanda said... she read Metro and there is a news saying... someone is starting to build a "room" for human to stay alive when the end of the world come!!! And they are selling ticket for 33 thousand pound per person and children half price??? This news have totally frighten me!!
I am scared... to die... I wonder... how would it be... n I still can't believe it will come that fast... gosh... then what should I do now?
Should I take out all my saving and travel the world?
Should I go back Malaysia immediately and stay with my family?
Argh... please... someone please tell me that this is not true...
The world isn't that bad...
There is still many wonderful things in the world, isn't?
Haih... No matter how...
I wouldn't give up and waiting there to die...
I will live as normal...
Will do my job, finish my ACCA, love all my loves, save money to travel around, marry and make babies:) hahahahaha....

N of course there is another big news that made Eddie, Ruby and me open our big mouth and stunned! hahaha...
Mr. D got a GF:) :) :)
It was a bit shock for me when I got the big news! Eddie told me that he saw both of them holding hand in town then I was like... huh???
Anyway:) Congrats!!
I send Mr.D a message but he didn't reply...
Maybe... I has become a bad person for him now and he doesn't wish to have me as a friend at all... well... let it be... I have done my part:) But I am honestly happy for you:)

Another thing is!!!
I wanna start keep fit now!!
Gosh... why am I in a relationship!!
It is like the most "fattening" thing that I had!
I am so chubby, so fat, so gemuk!!
But too bad that I can't afford to push Mr Eddie Ng away!
Hahahaha...
So... I will have him instead of all the nice dish la...
Hahahahaha...
See... Mr. Ng... how much I sacrifice for you...
Luckily you love me enough:) Nyek nyek nyek....
Aim to lost 8KG!!! omg!!! 8KG!!!!
I can! I definitely can!
Mr. Ng volunteer to buy me a bur-berry if I success!!!
Which I definately will!!!
Nyek nyek nyek....!!!

ok... ruby... so now you got something to entertain you d?
Hahahahahaha....

Mmmm... I was thinking.... since now we can use our phone to online d...
do we still wanna go for virgin??????
huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

post some photos of your house la...really that nice??
show people and let people judge for themselves.
ha ha.

neo~esTheR said...

what's your new address?

scattered mind.... said...

haha.. Finally i have something new to read :P... Hehhe... Very slow la you... And very cruel... Making your fans wait this long for a new post.. Are you using some marketing technique :P...

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha.. Don't worry la.. No one knows when is the end of the world except God.. Believe in him and you will not fear.. Ha.. Anyway, just enjoy your life right now and appreciate those around you..

P/S: Your house memang sangat cantik.. I wish I can get a house like yours too!!!

God bless you..

JC said...

To anonymous 1:

Haha... I don't need people to judge my house la... as long as I like it... but of course will upload pictures soon...:) the line is too slow for uploading pic:)

Niang!!!:

OMG!! very long time didnt call you already!! I miss you!! sorry was quite busy... long time didnt talk to my mom also:( will catch up with you soon ya:)

Will send my address to your email ya:)

N I am still waiting for you... when you wanna come... come before the world end please...:P

Scattered mind:
Don't always complaint I didnt update my blog ya! Arghhhh... stress leh...

Miss A:
Why you so sure god is a guy 1? hahahaha... Ya... I did try to believe :) but still scared... :(