Tuesday 13 April 2010

E&J - Happy 3 months Anniversary


This made me tears:(

This make me so shy...
When Alan turn to me and said... someone got flowers...
I ask... You mean me???
He asked me go down and have a look...
Gosh... I walk extremely slow and keep thinking what to say to the receptionist!!
She asked is it your birthday? I say... No No No... then faster take and run:P
Then I walk extremely slow back upstair...
Thinking what to tell Alan and Steven...
Hahaha... Silent is still the best answer:P

To my dearest Eddie Ng Chia De...
Thanks...
Thanks for your love and care...
Thanks for always be there for me...
Thanks for always enduring me this big mad devil...
Thanks for all the happiness...
Thanks for being kind to love me...
Thanks for being you...
The 3 months we had is full of love..
A life without love, is just like a tree without blossom...
Hahaha...
Didn't know you still remember this:P
Can't wait to celebrate our 3 year anniversary...
Kekekekkee....
Sorry...
Sorry for always being naughty...
Sorry for always not listen to what you say...
Sorry for not afraid of you:P
HEHEHE....
Sorry for being demanding...
KEKEKE....
Sorry for... Making you fall deeply to me:P
HAHAHA....
Sorry for making you crazy about me!!!
WAHAHAHAHA!!!
Love you:P
Happy 3 months anniversary...
You are so cute:)

No comments: