Wednesday 7 April 2010

When the sun out...

Just now 6pm was super sunny...
Supposedly, I should go for spin class, but recently...
Don't know why... nothing happened but... my mood has been going up and down...
Worry this and that...
Haih.... I always been pampered by people surrounding me...
I should be the happiest person in the world and not worrying others things...
But my mind ah... is so complicated... I hate that... !!

Mm.... The sun was right up in the middle of the sky!!!
SO bright!! I was lying down on my bed and thinking (again)...
Then suddenly it was so sunny!!
I ask Eddie to go out see whether cold or not...
He said... not really...
Then I said, let's go jogging then!
Jogged to the park behind leisure centre!
So many people and doggie there!
I love it...
There is a guy playing guitar and sing there...
ooo... I wish I can do that....
But my trumpet isn't with me now:(
When Eddie and me saw those doggies...
Gosh... we are dying to get one....

Brought up lots of memory when I jogged there...
Jogged for 2 round... not very tired but wanted to feed the duck!!!
Eddie ran back to take the bread that he bought today!
Hahaha... can't wait to feed the duckssss!!!
Feed feed feed feed feed....
WoW... almost finish the whole loaf of bread!!!!!
Wonder why they won't feel full!!!
Eddie got addicted to it as well...
Feel like going there again tomorrow...
Hehehehe....
I must bring my camera... very nice scene...
Too bad... Ruby's SLR spoilt again...
Sigh....

Feeling better after jogging...
Highly recommend you guys to go out for a short walk if the sun is out:P
Really nice:)

No comments: