Friday 9 April 2010

Spring is here!!

Wow... Yesterday was quite sunny...
And today I was planning to wear summer cloth to work...
But when I woke up in the morning...
Ei... no sun geh...
Ish... no more summer cloth for me...

When I was boring doing the forever job in office...
Oi... Outside is so so so so sunny...
Can't wait to finish work!!!
Luckily today is Friday!! Finish at 1pm!!
Wow.... Leave office at 1pm sharp!
Went to real china for lunch!!
We thought it will cost 6.95per person...
Then saw the price list... ei... just 5.95...
Then when we pay... 7.90 for 2 of us?
So CHEAP... ooooo... their promotion poster paste at the side of the restaurant and it is 3.95per person !! so CHEAP!!! DAI!!

WoW... People starts wearing summer cloth!!
Singlet la... Short pants la... very nice... very happy feeling... I like it!!
When I see the sun out... first thing came to my mind was... I want to wash my bedsheet... duvet cover... Like the feeling of drying my clothes under the sun rather than hang it inside the house or use the dryer...

Wanted to go to the park and feed the ducks again!
But we booked the badminton court...
No choice... can also... got to be fit now...

Oh YA!!! saw Angeline and Woo in town!
OMG!!! I want to advertise here!!
Angeline is super duper slim now!!!
I was like so shock... nearly can't recognize her!!
Yi... I want also... after couple with Eddie... I slowly putting on weight...
Even though I exercise almost everyday... But... heavy dinner plus late dinner are really killing me... :( :( :( His fault!! Ish Ish Ish!!!!

Well well well!!!
Summer is around the corner!!!!
I want to go many many many many places!!!!
Alton Towers!!!!!!
ZUMP!!!!!!!!
It is so hard for Ruby to take off now...
Mmmm... We can only go on Monday!!!
I take off la!!! shouldn't be a problem... not that busy anymore!!!
Alton Towers!!!
N I wanna go beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wulala.....!!!!
EXCITED!!
Start planning lo....
Love you:)

1 comment:

scattered mind.... said...

yyeeeee.... i want to enjoy as well.. i would love to... but i am not that gifted.. :(.. everytime i look out the window.. i see beautiful sun shine and children playing around.. ohh.. how i wish i am them... can play gao gao and nothing to worry about.. i want to go on a holiday too... it feels like a long time now.. since i have been on one.. and i think i deserve one as well.. :(...